- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-10-01
- Last connection: 2020-03-20
- CUNY Academic Commons (Reporter, 2012-10-01)
- 03:03 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #12565: Homepage re-directing - probably plugin issue
- It seems to be working now. Maybe it just took time for the cache to clear.
You can close this!
- 01:28 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #12565 (Rejected): Homepage re-directing - probably plugin issue
- While I was updating my two course sites, I used the *Page-Links-To plugin* to redirect both sites to a goofy under c...
- 09:42 AM CUNY Academic Commons Support #10967 (Resolved): Enable PressForward theme
- Can the PressForward theme please be enabled for https://sociology.commons.gc.cuny.edu/
- 01:50 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #10709 (Resolved): PressForward theme activation
- Can the pressforward theme be activated for this website:
- 03:32 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #10560: PressForward Feed Reader hung up on TLC feed; won't retrieve other feed items
- It looks like it's working for me.
It's still incredibly slow, though.
- 01:19 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #10556: Access to PressForward Theme
- Let's put it on the in.commons.gc.cuny.edu website.
- 01:12 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #10556 (Resolved): Access to PressForward Theme
- Can I have access to the PressForward theme? I'm trying to build out some demos w/ Lisa.
- 08:15 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #9651: Leaving site w/ multiple users
- I've made lists of the sites below.
One quirk: The My Sites page does not display the sites in the first list. Th...
- 04:13 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #9651 (Resolved): Leaving site w/ multiple users
- *TLDR:* I'm looking for a way to remove myself from a Commons site without being an administrator or contacting the a...
- 02:40 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #9211: Auto-Role Setting in Forum Plugin Causing Some Confusion
- I didn't know, until I read Laurie's notes, that visitors were being logged as participants. Everyone who was in the ...
Also available in: Atom