- Registered on: 2014-09-18
- Last connection: 2018-04-23
- CUNY Academic Commons (Community Facilitator, 2014-09-18)
- 11:05 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #5880: Option to send invites to group shown in group creation process even when no invitees are selected
- Seems like the solution here is not a change in text on the button, but a clearer indication of when a button is "act...
- 10:36 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #5842 (Rejected): Docs: Missing comments
- This may be due to the proximity to the date of the duplication, but the comments and latest change I made to our Com...
- 03:01 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #5839: Parent directory not writable by server
- Looks like it was a result of too many tabs -- I think I confused my cdev window and server window when I did the upl...
- 02:53 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #5839 (Resolved): Parent directory not writable by server
- Disregard as well. Re-did the full process for a site set up and everything worked this time, including image additions.
- 02:39 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #5839 (Rejected): Parent directory not writable by server
- When attempting to add an image to a post in my site I got an error that it cannot be uploaded. See attached screensh...
- 02:31 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #5837 (Resolved): Sites: New Site Not Loading
- Apologies for my brain blank. Works now. Marking resolved.
- 02:03 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #5837: Sites: New Site Not Loading
- Nope! Dur. Will do that and report back.
- 01:59 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #5837 (Resolved): Sites: New Site Not Loading
- I tested creating a new site called 'Testing the Server", but when I click on the site name in My Sites (within http:...
- 11:02 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #5732: Files attached to Forum Posts
- Looks good to me. I assume you have to go into the post in the forum if you want to edit/replace/delete an image beca...
- 10:52 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #3501: System(s) for Sitewide Announcements
- Yeah, that ones good for now, especially considering that it's summer -- no problem.
I would love to see these overl...
Also available in: Atom