- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2015-08-28
- Last connection: 2021-09-30
- CUNY Academic Commons (Systems Administrator, 2020-01-03)
- 07:40 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #12598: Investigate and remediate database tables without a primary key
- It took me a few days to dump the commons production database and export it to a different server to run the query, s...
- 10:34 AM CUNY Academic Commons Support #12407: Domain Mapping - district15parproject.org
- apache vhost update and ssl generation have been completed via script.
- 06:37 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #5096 (Resolved): Domain Mapping Request: Lauren Spradlin
- the domain has been mapped, together with the ssl generation.
- 10:19 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #12246: domain mapping - Sam Neylon
- this has been configured on the server end.
- 10:59 AM CUNY Academic Commons Support #12246: domain mapping - Sam Neylon
- Hi Boone and Scott,
Before forwarding any domain mapping requests, could either of you do some basic sanity check ...
- 03:55 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #12236: domain mapping request - johnbrenkman.com
- the domain has been mapped in apache.
- 04:11 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #5096: Domain Mapping Request: Lauren Spradlin
- FYI, we have removed the domain's expired cert, as well as the mapping configuration for this domain in web server.
- 09:39 AM CUNY Academic Commons Support #5096: Domain Mapping Request: Lauren Spradlin
- Hi I would like to check in on this issue.
We would like to either get the issue resolved or drop the mapping on t...
- 11:25 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #11639: Events Manager causing excessive database queries due to bbPress integration
- Boone Gorges wrote:
> I've noticed a few DB restarts over the last few days, and I wonder whether there's a connecti...
Also available in: Atom