- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2009-07-29
- Last connection: 2010-09-19
- CUNY Academic Commons (Developer, 2009-07-29)
- 05:25 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #344: Reports of Logout Problems with WP-MW Single Sign On
- Nicely done, Andreas.
When I first saw that snippet of code I wondered if the value assignment was intentional or ...
- 11:26 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #135: Add CSS classes to body tags in bp-nelo
I agree that body classes need to be turned back on. By the time we realized this during the implementation o...
- 04:35 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #137: Reports of Inability to Attach/Download Attachments to Forum Posts
- Could this be a permissions issue of some sort or a setting on the forum or the group? I do see the fields if FF/Mac,...
- 12:21 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #126: Report of Lost Forum Attachments after Upgrade
I've tested several browsers (IE8, IE7, IE6, Chrome, FF/Mac, Safari/Mac) and the download works in all except ...
- 11:45 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #98 (Resolved): CICDev Authentication request on wiki
- Fixed. It was a background image on a Wiki stylesheet.
- 09:48 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #98: CICDev Authentication request on wiki
- Matt, Boone,
Was this fixed? I can't seem to duplicate. I've made sure I have cleared my access to commons.cicdev....
- 03:18 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #57: User reports being blocked by spam filter
Yeah, it occurred to me that we should just disable that plugin and see if the user continues to have trouble ...
- 07:20 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #57: User reports being blocked by spam filter
- As per our chat discussion, let's check to see if this is WP-SpamFree doing this. The error message I get when I ena...
- 05:14 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #56: Addition of a Profile Field Option Removes Existing One
It sounds like CUNY Central started out being option #24, and is still is option #24, so I believe the answer ...
- 04:01 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #56 (Resolved): Addition of a Profile Field Option Removes Existing One
There seems to be a funny little bug in the select box editing interface. I noticed that when there were 24 op...
Also available in: Atom