Commons Incoming Site Transfer Guidelines
For right now these instructions are based on the Segal Center/Prelude site transfer.
But will be generalize later, for future transfer guidelines.
- Checkout new topic branch off of target release branch
- Check if requested parent theme is already installed (In this case Thematic was already installed)
- Check if requested plugins are already installed (In this case none were installed)
- Add requested parent/child themes
- Enable requested parent/child themes in network admin (Enable one at a time and refresh page after each to ensure there are no issues)
- Add requested plugins
- Enable requested plugins in network admin (Enable one at a time and refresh page after each to ensure there are no issues)
- Add new site(s) to local dev env for testing new themes/plugins for compatibility
- Activate new site(s) theme
- Merge topic branch into target release branch and push to repo for deployment