Use more secure password for mySQL accounts : )
Very low risk given that the db only accepts localhost connections for this account, but you never know.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Target version set to 1.2.5
Good call :) It'll take a few seconds of downtime, so I'll do it during the next upgrade.
- Target version changed from 1.2.5 to 1.2.6
- Target version changed from 1.2.6 to 1.3
- Target version changed from 1.3 to 1.3.1
Turns out I can't do this without an admin/root MySQL user. Let's talk about it after I'm done with the upgrade; we'll have to coordinate.
- Target version changed from 1.3.1 to Not tracked
- Category name set to Server
- Status changed from Assigned to Rejected
Given the pragmatic issues related to timing this change now that André is no longer around, I'm going to reject the ticket as unnecessary.
Also available in: Atom