- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2009-07-29
- Last connection: 2018-05-07
- 10:17 AM CUNY Academic Commons Support #9794 (Reporter Feedback): domain Mapping request - Joseph Reynolds Van Der Naald
- Thanks, Matt.
Scott, it appears that the user has set up a registrar-level redirect to the Commons site. With this...
- 02:34 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #9794: domain Mapping request - Joseph Reynolds Van Der Naald
- Matt, can you please make the request?
- 02:34 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #9797 (Resolved): Problem with periods and cuny.is links
- Good catch. I've made a mod so that periods, commas, and hyphens are trimmed. https://github.com/cuny-academic-common...
- 12:52 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #9801: Add courses item to main Commons nav
- Assigning to Erik for initial thoughts about how this fits into the navigation and what you see when you go to the page.
- 01:59 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #9719 (Staged for Production Release): BPGES async sending
- Thanks, Ray!
I've bumped BPGES in the repo: https://github.com/cuny-academic-commons/cac/commit/6398c7a68b70f92c5c...
- 01:51 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #9776: Theme Request - Pilot Fish
- A year or less is a good indicator.
- 01:49 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #9735: Logged-in subdomain view of mapped sites can have SSL errors on assets
- This looks good to me, Ray. A couple non-critical questions:
- Do you think there's a reason why the plugin author...
- 01:45 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #9776 (Reporter Feedback): Theme Request - Pilot Fish
- Thanks for passing along the request, Scott.
The theme has two strikes against it. One is that, as you note, it do...
- 06:10 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #9729: 503 Errors showing on newlaborforum.cuny.edu
- Ray, could you please take a look at the guest author issue? What appears to be happening is that Co-Authors Plus is ...
- 03:06 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #9782: Site loads/skips last step of group creation
- I guess so - The way I'd build it is probably that both buttons would send the user to the group home - ie out of the...
Also available in: Atom