- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2009-07-29
- Last connection: 2017-12-14
- 03:05 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #9012 (New): Improved PHP session handling
- Ray has a theory that recent performance issues may be tied to PHP sessions holding open connections. https://pressji...
- 02:55 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #8932 (Rejected): Add database migration plugin
- Thanks for researching this, Dan.
Tahir, it looks like we are going to have a hard time making this work with the ...
- 12:27 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #9004 (Resolved): email change request
- 12:26 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #9004: email change request
- Email address changed.
- 11:00 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #7811 (Hold): Migrate to better custom CSS plugin
- Thanks, Dan! The new scripts look like they will work. They are also helping to find PHP 7+ bugs :)
Going to put t...
- 11:51 AM CUNY Academic Commons Support #7811: Migrate to better custom CSS plugin
- Thanks, Dan!
> everyone once in a while I would get a fatal error from one of the sites
I think that the &new...
- 11:44 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #8926: Custom CSS being changed
- > Do think that still works.
Right, but the CodeMirror interface ought to at least warn about syntax errors. I th...
- 11:41 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #8993 (Resolved): Plugin Request - Fullwidth Templates
- Added in https://github.com/cuny-academic-commons/cac/commit/2364d9be4b275b5b821d06edf1e6d6e8bdf797be
- 11:15 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #8993: Plugin Request - Fullwidth Templates
- Sure, this seems reasonable. I'll add for today's release.
- 11:13 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #8991: RBE duplicate email message issue
- My understanding is that this doesn't require any changes that are tracked in the codebase, so I've moved this out of...
Also available in: Atom