Our bp-custom.php is a godawful mess. I'm going to do some housekeeping there. Strategy:
- Create a separate directory wp-content/plugins/cac-bp-custom-includes/
- Create a few new files for plugin-specific mods. bp-groupblog, buddypress-group-email-subscription, etc
- Include these files from bp-custom.php, and move existing functions from bp-custom.php into this file
- When I find functions in bp-custom.php that don't have anything specific to do with BP, I may move them to mu-plugins/cac-functions.php
- In the future, it may be worth doing something similar with cac-functions.php, though it's not urgent because that file is not so huge.
I'm going to leave this ticket open as an ongoing task, so that I can do a little at a time when I have a few minutes. If anyone feels like chipping in, please feel free.
#1 Updated by Boone Gorges over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Moved BPGES stuff in https://github.com/castiron/cac/commit/d5bddf9b23e8012daeca07bf2780f532b9b873ed