Draft welcome email to CBOX mailing list
Can you please work on a draft of an email that we can send out to people who have signed up for the CBOX mailing list? I would like the email to include the following areas:
1. Welcome to the CBOX mailing list. Explain that you signed up for this a while ago; if you no longer wish to be part of it, just follow unsubscribe link below. Will be low-traffice
2. Updates on CBOX
3. Learn more about exciting recent installations
4. Check out the lively community forum
5. Get involved by starting an instance, contributing to the forum, contributing patches to github, discussing possible partnerships with our team
Thanks for your support
#1 Updated by scott voth over 4 years ago
I created a BP doc here: http://commons.gc.cuny.edu/groups/cac-community-team-project-planning/docs/draft-cbox-email-92014/
Let me know which sections need beefing up. Thanks.
#2 Updated by Matt Gold over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
Great - thanks, Scott! I just did some editing and I think it looks good. Many thanks for getting it going.
One note: we capitalize all words in Commons In A Box (ie., In & A are capitalized). Can you please look at our news blog and correct entries there as needed? Many thanks.