- Login: cmcdonald
- Registered on: 2019-02-26
- Last connection: 2022-10-04
|CUNY Academic Commons||Manager, Developer, Reporter||2019-02-26|
- 05:39 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #16795: Updating default themes on new sites and templates
- Thanks for getting us started on these updates, Laurie. I think they'll make a big difference on teaching courses and...
- 06:29 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #16915 (New): Events Calendar Plugin Error
- In case it helps anyone, I wanted to note that the 6.0 release of this plugin is a big one, and it requires users to ...
- 06:26 PM CUNY Academic Commons Outreach #16862: Student onboarding Refresher Email
- I don't think this would be email overload, especially if we keep the copy pretty concise and link-heavy for recipien...
- 06:24 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #16797: Adding new themes & removing older themes
- I think the proposed new themes look great Laurie, thanks for pulling them together! It would be great to be able to ...
- 05:13 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #16535: News Page Re-Skin
- Adding some watchers here to take a look at the update I just posted, thanks!
- 05:08 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #16535: News Page Re-Skin
- Following up from the call today, let's adjust this design to show the My Commons filters across the top of:
- 05:12 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #16534: About Page Re-configure and Re-Skin
- I looked at it a little more after the call today and I think News still makes sense as the first three-item block on...
- 03:50 PM CUNY Academic Commons Publicity #16585 (Reporter Feedback): New annual report data
- We hope to release an annual report soon getting back on our academic-year annual schedule that was disrupted during ...
- 10:25 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #16307: Add brief messaging to accept/decline group membership requests
- I just wanted to note that I'm adding this to my list for future development, and perhaps we can fit it in this fall ...
- 11:08 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #16549: Strange updates with file attachments
- Ok, good to know, and glad (though not surprised!) we're already on top of it. Many thanks.
Also available in: Atom