- Login: cmcdonald
- Registered on: 2019-02-26
- Last connection: 2023-11-27
|CUNY Academic Commons||Manager, Developer, Reporter||2019-02-26|
- 04:30 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #17768: CV Editing and Publishing
- Many thanks, Jeremy! Ray, let me know when this is pulled in and I will send out the testing notes.
- 01:36 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #19278: "Account Settings > Edit Profile" screen and "Commons Profile" header
- I also see both the benefits and drawbacks of this. I wonder if another argument against syncing is the item-by-item ...
- 01:30 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #17768: CV Editing and Publishing
- Hi Jeremy, thanks for that cover image flow update. It's working well for me. Should there be a way as we discussed t...
- 12:08 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #17768: CV Editing and Publishing
- Hi Jeremy, I can go over this on the call shortly, but as a potential heads up, I'm having trouble seeing the editing...
- 12:53 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #19070: Handling notifications backlog
- I checked with Luke, who had already gone ahead and marked his 700+ unread notifications as read using the current lo...
- 10:27 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #19123: Inconsistent Menu Saving from Theme Customizer
- Thanks from me too Zach, and adding Boone as a watcher in case it helps coordinate on a fix.
- 11:59 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #18192: CV "top" section
- Hey Jeremy (and maybe Sara), can you give me the best specs for the cover image so that I can share them with Ryan Se...
- 11:52 AM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #19070: Handling notifications backlog
- Ok, I will check around and report back, by Friday afternoon at the latest after the community call.
- 11:32 AM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #19070: Handling notifications backlog
- Thanks, Ray. Boone, what do you think about pushing this earlier than Nov 14th? I'm wondering if that way we might st...
- 04:17 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #19070 (Resolved): Handling notifications backlog
- We talked on the community call today (this came up on the dev call Tuesday as well) about the large number of "new" ...
Also available in: Atom