- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2009-07-29
- Last connection: 2019-02-14
- CUNY Academic Commons (Developer, 2009-07-29)
- 12:26 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #11146 (Resolved): Increase Number of Courses Show Per page on Courses List
- For the courses page https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/courses/
the current number of courses per page is 10.
To be con...
- 10:45 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #10987: Site/group creation portal
- Hi Sonja,
thanks as well for putting this together. Some of my comments on the word doc you made with questions don'...
- 10:12 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #10849: Gutenberg / WP 5.0 upgrade strategy
- Boone, thanks for laying it out like this. I agree generally with your strategy and timeline. My only addition would ...
- 09:53 AM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #10439: Create Style Guide for Commons
- I agree Groups is a good place to start.
While you’re looking at groups, and the Commons in general a few things ...
- 01:27 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #10565 (Resolved): Escape Characters show in Academic Interests on People Page
- On the members page https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/members/ there is escape character shown. Did not show on the person’...
- 05:56 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #10439: Create Style Guide for Commons
- Thanks for moving this over Boone. I hear what you’re saying about the continually delayed changes and its a valid po...
- 10:39 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #9801: Add courses item to main Commons nav
Sonja, I agree that it should go down to 1 column on mobile.
Boone you can do that by making sure to specify Fl...
- 01:17 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #10229: Remove 1 item from main nav bar when we add courses
- Forgot to add the no Papers screenshot. I also didn't mention that the problem with removing Papers is where to put i...
- 01:11 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #10229: Remove 1 item from main nav bar when we add courses
- I would be very hesitant to group Groups and Sites. Based on the UX work in the past and anecdotal evidence, these ar...
- 03:41 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #10273: users combining CF and campus address
- Sorry, I’m late noticing that you asked for my input. Regarding BMCC Students they will have email@example.com...
Also available in: Atom