- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2009-07-29
- Last connection: 2020-04-03
- CUNY Academic Commons (Developer, 2009-07-29)
- 02:00 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #3176: Consolidate Doc/File/Forum Attachment interface
- Sonja, this is looking good. I am also leaning towards version B. It is easier to scan and the ordering intuitive. On...
- 01:55 AM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #3176: Consolidate Doc/File/Forum Attachment interface
- Hi All, great work here, Sonja and Boone especially. I'm adding a couple of images for potential discussion items. On...
- 11:43 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #11473 (Resolved): My Commons link not present in Navigation on Groups page
- My Commons should be the first navigation item in the main nav. It isn't present on the Groups page
- 12:26 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #11146 (Resolved): Increase Number of Courses Show Per page on Courses List
- For the courses page https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/courses/
the current number of courses per page is 10.
To be con...
- 10:45 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #10987: Site/group creation portal
- Hi Sonja,
thanks as well for putting this together. Some of my comments on the word doc you made with questions don'...
- 10:12 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #10849: Gutenberg / WP 5.0 upgrade strategy
- Boone, thanks for laying it out like this. I agree generally with your strategy and timeline. My only addition would ...
- 09:53 AM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #10439: Create Style Guide for Commons
- I agree Groups is a good place to start.
While you’re looking at groups, and the Commons in general a few things ...
- 01:27 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #10565 (Resolved): Escape Characters show in Academic Interests on People Page
- On the members page https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/members/ there is escape character shown. Did not show on the person’...
- 05:56 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #10439: Create Style Guide for Commons
- Thanks for moving this over Boone. I hear what you’re saying about the continually delayed changes and its a valid po...
- 10:39 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #9801: Add courses item to main Commons nav
Sonja, I agree that it should go down to 1 column on mobile.
Boone you can do that by making sure to specify Fl...
Also available in: Atom