- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2009-07-29
- Last connection: 2022-03-20
- CUNY Academic Commons (Developer, 2009-07-29)
- 02:03 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #15678 (Resolved): Elementor Display issue – Admin Bar CSS
- In working on this site which uses Elementor, , I noticed that when I was trying to update settings, the top part of ...
- 12:18 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #15190 (Resolved): Images in Activity Feed break out of containing element
- On the Community Call today, Marilyn noted that in the activity feed: https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/activity/
- 05:09 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #13998: Homepage Redesign
- Thanks Boone.
1. update In Numbers to be more centered on smaller screens. A small tweak to center the bullet poin...
- 01:14 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #13998: Homepage Redesign
- This is looking great. Good to see it live. As you noted Boone, I'll hold off on comments for full review. I do have ...
- 03:49 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #14001: Visual design for homepage
- Colin, I wasn't quite sure if I understood it so I made some comments on the Google doc and added a screenshot. One q...
- 11:18 AM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #14001: Visual design for homepage
- Great, thanks Sonja!
- 10:28 AM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #14001: Visual design for homepage
- Thank you for this. It's looking great. I will get some comments in over the weekend. Before I do I wanted to check i...
- 04:17 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #14195 (Resolved): Remove Invitations when action completed
- This may be easier said than done.
It is possible to have multiple invites for the same group. It's also possible ...
- 04:10 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #14194 (Resolved): Viewing Group Invitations
- This has to do with viewing group invitations.
There are two places to view invitations on your Commons Profile:
- 11:55 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #10439: Create Style Guide for Commons
- Hi Sonja, these all look great, thanks for compiling them. I'll leave it to others who are doing more direct developm...
Also available in: Atom