Pages display correctly but cannot edit them
On two different sites, using Chrome and Firefox, I noticed that when I try to edit a page it is not working. In Firefox I get blank page. In Chrome I get "This page is not working" http 500. July 11 at 3:05 PM
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Priority name changed from Normal to High
We've had multiple reports of t his through the support account, too
- Status changed from Assigned to New
- Priority name changed from High to Normal
This appears to be affecting multiple sites across the GC network. I'm following up with IT.
Things appear to be back to normal, but I will follow up here when I've heard back from IT.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to Not tracked
This was due to network latency throughout CUNY, apparently linked to the widespread streaming of a World Cup game. Olé!
Also available in: Atom