sole administrator listed on sites is not an admin at all?
Amy Wolfe reports:
"Looking at my Commons profile (https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/members/awolfe/blogs/) I'm a bit confused. It lists me as the sole administrator on several sites where I'm not an administrator and haven't been interacting with these sites in a very, very long time. I do not know how to remove myself from the role of administrator from these sites, they aren't "My sites". Can you help?
1.CUNY Women in STEM - https://womeninstem.commons.gc.cuny.edu/
2. CUNY Digital Humanities Initiative https://cunydhi.commons.gc.cuny.edu/
3. CUNY Internet Research Team https://internetresearchteam.commons.gc.cuny.edu/
4. Library Research "
(I don't quite see what she's referring to for #4, so I've asked for the URL)
#1 Updated by Raymond Hoh over 2 years ago
- Category name set to BuddyPress (misc)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Raymond Hoh
- Target version set to 1.15.1
There is a bug in the leave site functionality that doesn't properly show the role when a site is connected to a group.
I'm looking into this.
#2 Updated by Raymond Hoh over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Staged for Production Release
If a user could not leave a site, the role would always display as "sole Administrator", which is wrong. This is fixed in https://github.com/cuny-academic-commons/cac/commit/08b9f627750e43fae95a8c3cd0c7d2d7b079bdc5.
I've also added the group link to the role text if a site is connected to a group, which I think will be useful.