- Registered on: 2011-03-31
- Last connection: 2019-01-21
- 02:21 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #11335 (Resolved): Add mobile responsive styles for Creative Commons license popup
- I've addressed the mobile responsiveness for the "Select A License" modal. Turns out this only occurred on the front...
- 01:09 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #7115: make licensing info clear during group creation
- Bumping this to 1.16 since the group creation flow is already set in the main #10987 ticket for 1.15.
- 01:06 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #11335 (Resolved): Add mobile responsive styles for Creative Commons license popup
- Reported by Scott here: https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/?p=75786
The "Choose a License" modal is not responsive on dev...
- 11:51 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #11313: Overly aggressive spam filters
- I'm just going to copy some comments from #11160 that is related to this issue.
> This has happened ...
- 11:40 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #11086 (Resolved): Users clicking "unsubscribe" on a forwarded CAC group email can unsubscribe a another user from a group
- I've added the username to the form when unsubscribing from a group's email notifications in https://github.com/cuny-...
- 06:38 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #8074 (Testing Required): Don't show user "last active" time to logged-out users
- I've removed the members last active timestamp for unauthenticated users in the following places:
- From the Membe...
- 07:28 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #10847: Select which blog posts are sent to group
- Scott reports the following over on the Commons group "here":https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/?p=75680:
>I am testing t...
- 06:40 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #11311 (Resolved): Request for post expiration plug-in
- Hi Gina, thanks for the request.
The plugin is okay, but it runs a database query on every page load to determine ...
- 04:18 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #11253: Add metadata fields to group settings
- > In that case the error messages you're added make sense from my perspective. We should add appropriate error messag...
- 04:14 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #8292 (Testing Required): Users should be able to remove themselves from multi-author sites
- As previously mentioned in comment 9, I've added an option for site admins to disable the "Leave site" functionality ...
Also available in: Atom