- Login: r-a-y
- Registered on: 2011-03-31
- Last connection: 2023-09-30
|NYCDH Community Site||Developer||2013-05-17|
|CUNY Academic Commons||Manager, Developer||2011-04-05|
- 10:34 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #18919: Settings and Inbox Mobile Testing
- I've improved the responsive CSS styles a bit across the Settings and Inbox pages. This is ready for testing on cdev....
- 03:22 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #18898: issue with embedded maps links
- For a video tutorial to set up a Google Maps API key, tell Joseph to view this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/O-o8xS...
- 03:59 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #18898 (Reporter Feedback): issue with embedded maps links
- It looks like the GCMusic site has not set up a Google Maps API key.
They will need to do this in order for the Even...
- 03:54 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #18897 (Resolved): Spam site
- Thanks Marilyn.
I originally marked the site as spam and reset the user's password, but then I did some more resea...
- 01:43 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #18746: Top Navigation Bar changes
- Thanks Sara. I've tweaked the admin bar login with your recommendations. I've also removed the border radius as well....
- 01:13 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #18150: Inbox tab
- > Yes, let's prevent those notifications from being created by BP.
Done in https://github.com/cuny-academic-common...
- 01:03 PM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #17769: Account Settings Tab
- > On "Events" under the "Commons Profile": when there is no event, the page looks unstyled.
Thanks Sara. Should be...
- 02:18 AM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #18150: Inbox tab
- > Would it make sense to simplify it so that messages are excluded from the notification section
I love this idea, S...
- 02:14 AM CUNY Academic Commons Feature #17769: Account Settings Tab
- Thanks Sara!
I've addressed the padding problem on the "Account Settings > Profile Visibility" page, as well as the ...
- 10:10 PM CUNY Academic Commons Design/UX #17385: Profile CV & Account Settings
- On cdev, new icons are up for the "Follow Me Online" block. I've also fixed the sticky header bug that Colin reported...
Also available in: Atom