AJAX actions on cuny.is admin page are failing
I'm logged in to https://www.cuny.is/admin/ but when after I click "Shorten the URL" it just spins without end.
#1 Updated by Boone Gorges over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from cuny.is broken? to AJAX actions on cuny.is admin page are failing
- Category name set to cuny.is
- Status changed from New to Testing Required
- Target version set to 1.16.7
Thanks for the report. The browser console indicates that this is a CORS error. Not sure why it's just coming up - maybe a GC server config change?
I've installed a YOURLS plugin https://github.com/TEODE/yourls-access-control-allow-origin that appears to address the issue. Added in https://github.com/cuny-academic-commons/cac/commit/b2ea5172fab674a0c39e928f9683bdf9fbebba71 and pulled to the production site as a hotfix.
#4 Updated by Boone Gorges over 1 year ago
Can you please perform a hard refresh, and/or try in a separate browser?
if you continue to have the issue, please provide very detailed instructions to reproduce, including:
1. URL visited
2. Exact things done on the page (text entered into fields, links clicked, etc)
3. Details about your browser, its version, the OS