Seeing nocache in URL after logging in
Afer I log in to the Commons on Chrome/Mac OS X, the URL reads: http://commons.gc.cuny.edu/?nocache=1 . I realize that the nocache is meant to solve some of the caching issues we've had lately, but is there any way to strip it from the URL that users see?
- Subject changed from Seeing nocache in URL after logging to Seeing nocache in URL after logging in
- Status changed from Assigned to Rejected
No, there is no way to fix it without another costly redirect. It only happens after login, so I think it's pretty insignificant.
Okay, but it seems a bit inelegant to me. I'd say that it would be worth exploring, at some point, some alternative possible ways of solving the caching problem and/or removing the extraneous text from the URL.
- Status changed from Rejected to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority name changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from 1.3.3 to Future release
- Status changed from New to Reporter Feedback
- Assignee set to Boone Gorges
I don't think we handle logins like this anymore. Please verify, and I'll close this ticket.
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom