Crop Text Length Field on Featured Homepage Widget Doesn't Work
Finding that adding a number to that field doesn't change the actual length of the text displayed.
- Status changed from Assigned to Reporter Feedback
I just gave it a quick test and found that it does work, at least for blog posts, and at least on my local installation. Can you give more details/steps to reproduce?
I think I may have been trying it with a group. Need to do a git pull (which I haven't done in a while) before I can test locally. Can you give it a shot? Or was the crop text only ever meant to work on blog posts?
- Target version changed from 1.3.6 to 1.3.7
It was probably never intended to work for group descriptions. I'm moving this to the feature release so that it can be modified to do so.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Target version changed from 1.3.7 to 1.4
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Boone Gorges to Dominic Giglio
Reassigning to Dom for better examination while he handles other Featured Content Widget issues.
- Status changed from Assigned to Rejected
- Target version deleted (
I don't think this is relevant anymore with #1871.
Also available in: Atom