Project

General

Profile

Actions

Bug #171

closed

Redmine emails point to issues.gc.cuny.edu instead of redmine.gc.cuny.edu

Added by Matt Gold over 12 years ago. Updated over 12 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority name:
Normal
Assignee:
Category name:
Redmine
Target version:
-
Start date:
2010-03-02
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:

Description

Hi André,

Just caught this. Do you have any idea how to fix this? If not, let's bring Lucas into the conversation.

Best,

Matt

Actions #1

Updated by Matt Gold over 12 years ago

  • Category name set to Redmine
  • Status changed from New to Assigned
  • Assignee set to local admin
Actions #2

Updated by local admin over 12 years ago

I've changed the related parameter in settings.yml but noi dice.
Lucas or dev team??

Actions #3

Updated by local admin over 12 years ago

  • Assignee deleted (local admin)
Actions #4

Updated by Boone Gorges over 12 years ago

Would be nice to have this fixed

Actions #5

Updated by Matt Gold over 12 years ago

  • Assignee set to Matt Gold

I think I might have just fixed this. A simple settings change. D'oh.

Actions #6

Updated by Matt Gold over 12 years ago

  • Status changed from Assigned to Reporter Feedback
Actions #7

Updated by Matt Gold over 12 years ago

Trying once again . . . I think I have fixed this. We'll see.

Actions #8

Updated by Matt Gold over 12 years ago

test

Actions #9

Updated by Matt Gold over 12 years ago

  • Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Resolved

fixed.

Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF