Lost access to Create Hero Slides
I think my role may have been changed because I no longer have the ability to add/access the hero slide.
- Category name set to WordPress (misc)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Boone Gorges
- Severity set to Normal
- Status changed from Assigned to Reporter Feedback
- Target version set to Not tracked
Sarah, I've readded you as an author.
Debugging: When's the last time you successfully posted a hero slide? I see a user role change for you on the main blog as of July 8. Anything since then?
The last hero slide I posted was on 9/5/12.
I seemed to have lost my access again, can you add me again?
OK, you should be ready to go, Sarah.
I'm back, thanks Boone. I think I might need to have more privileges in order to post the CC image on the "Image Credits" page though.
OK, I've made you an Editor, so you should have the permissions you need. I'll try to research why this happened.
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Resolved
Marking resolved for this specific instance. See #234 for ongoing troubleshooting of the general issue.
Also available in: Atom