would it be possible to get a copy of the database backup for cpcp.commons.gc.cuny.edu from september 27 and 28, 2012? one of the installed plugins automatically deleted page revisions and we would like to get an old revision back for a piece that is being published where the original content is really important. thanks in advance!
- Category name set to WordPress (misc)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Boone Gorges
- Target version set to Not tracked
That's too far back. I'm afraid it's no dice.
Sorry, Keith. What's the plugin that deleted page revisions?
it was the auto-close comments plugin. i have since turned off the auto-deletion of revisions, but didn't even realize that plugin was active until it was too late.
- Status changed from Assigned to Rejected
Also available in: Atom