Support email address is incorrect in plain text emails
I noticed that when one of our users forwarded a plain text email for the "Password Reset" message, the reply to email is listed as firstname.lastname@example.org (screenshot attached). I just tried to reset my PW and received the html version that had the correct email address: email@example.com. Can we update the email in the plain text version?
- Category name set to WordPress (misc)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Boone Gorges
- Severity set to High impact
- Subject changed from Plain text emails to Support email address is incorrect in plain text emails
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to Not tracked
This is controlled by a database setting. I've corrected it.
Also available in: Atom