Plugin Request: Category Sticky Post
- What's the name of the plugin/theme?
Category Sticky Post
- In a few words, what does it do?
Lets users create sticky posts for category pages.
- How is the plugin/theme different from what's already provided on the Commons?
I'm not sure how else to get static content on top of category pages. I used some code to make category descriptions appear on top of category pages, but what I did doesn't seem to allow for images. I'm definitely open to other ways to address this, as there are probably some more-elegant solutions out there.
- What's the potential impact? Who will use it?
Murphy Institute Blog will use it initially.
- Who initially made the request?
- Who is the plugin author?
- Say a little bit about the release history and popularity of the plugin. How many times has it been downloaded? When was it last updated? 16,356 downloads. Last updated 6-2-2014.
#2 Updated by Boone Gorges almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.6.15
Added in https://github.com/cuny-academic-commons/cac/commit/de50cbd8bded5215eb44be1be22e89f38b978011. Leah, this will be available later today.