News Nav Bar Link on Wiki Pages Points to Wrong Page
The news page isn't loading for me on either Chrome or Safari. Any idea what's up?
- Status changed from Assigned to Reporter Feedback
Weird. Now, clicking on that link takes me to /activity, which works. Before, it took me to the page above. Any way to check whether a link to /news appears anywhere in our code?
I'm seeing a link to /news on the nav bar when I'm on the wiki.
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Assigned
- Subject changed from News Feeds Down to News Nav Bar Link on Wiki Pages Points to Wrong Page
- Target version changed from Not tracked to 1.0.3
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
Also available in: Atom