Troubleshoot invite process for hidden group
Lisa Brundage is trying to add a member to a hidden group. The invite function appears to work on her side of things, but the invitee is not getting any email or site notifications (that she can find; Lisa can’t confirm this).
- Category name set to Group Invitations
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Boone Gorges
added Lisa as a watcher here
Group name: Academic Think Tank
User: Cathy Davidson
Cathy is not listed under members, but on the invitation page it says that an invitation was issued to her.
- Status changed from Assigned to Reporter Feedback
Cathy received the invitation and is now in the group.
- Target version set to Not tracked
Hi all - Sorry for the delay in my response. I'm assuming Sarah's comment above means that there was an email snafu or something like that, and no technical issue on the Commons?
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom