This is similar to, but unrelated to Issue #3890
Chrome has been reporting an SSL warning for a while, related to outdated crypto.
I did some searching and believe it's related to the use of SHA-1 to sign the cert. This blog post has some additional details. http://weblogs.asp.net/owscott/identity-not-verified-in-chrome. Would it be possible to get the cert reissued using SHA-2?
- Category name set to Security
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Boone Gorges
Thank for reporting, Keith!
- Category name changed from Security to Server
- Assignee changed from Boone Gorges to Matt Gold
- Target version set to Not tracked
Matt, can you file a ticket with IT to get our certificate reissued? I think André did it originally.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
We have bought a new SSL certificate and IT has updated it.
Also available in: Atom