Unable to Activate "Apture" Plugin on new blog
I've tried this on several blogs and cannot active the plugin if it hasn't been activated before. When I try, I get directed to the first blog I created on the Commons. Not sure why... WP 3.0 ??
Also - just wanted to mention, it would be good to upgrade this plugin, as there are many new Apture features.
#1 Updated by Boone Gorges almost 11 years ago
- Category name set to WordPress (misc)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Boone Gorges
- Priority name changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to 1.2
The plugin has been removed from the wordpress.org plugin repository. I assume this is because it is outdated and the authors didn't want to keep updating it.
The plugin does not look very big, so I might try to take a look at it to see if I can fix it myself.
#2 Updated by Boone Gorges almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Hold
- Target version changed from 1.2 to 1.1.10
Scott, I've made some changes to the plugin that will, I think, make it work. I'm going to bump this ticket back to the 1.1.10 milestone so that you can test the changes sooner. I'll let you know when it's ready to test.