Logged In Users for GA
We'd like to be able to filter only logged in users for our Google Analytics reports. Please add this feature.
Updated by Boone Gorges over 7 years ago
- Assignee changed from Boone Gorges to Valerie Townsend
- Target version set to Not tracked
Looked into this some more, and it appears that it is working as expected. I should note that I don't know much about how to create GA reports, but I have at least verified that the information is being collected and can be viewed in GA.
- Analytics > Reporting > Audience > Custom > User Defined
- In the "Secondary Dimension" dropdown, choose is_loggedin_user (start typing and it'll appear)
- The visits will be broken down by the values of 1 or 0
I've attached a screenshot so you can see the results.
Valerie, is this enough to get started?