Added by Marilyn Weber about 6 years ago.
Updated about 6 years ago.
User Gina Cherry reports:
"I have been unable to access one of the Commons WordPress sites that I am developing, https://bmcccetls.commons.gc.cuny.edu, for at least a week. When I attempt to access the site, the browser just hangs and nothing is loaded. I have no problem accessing any of my other sites on the Commons. Please advise."
I just tried on Chrome and IE and the site loaded for me, but some of the graphics are broken.
Site is loading OK for me too. See attached screenshot. Tested in Chrome and Firefox latest.
- Assuming that the browser tries but doesn't succeed in loading the site, what does it say in the status bar? Eg: "Connecting to bmcccetls.commons.gc.cuny.edu", "Connection refused", etc.
- Open the browser's developer console. Are there any errors there? Are there any 40x or 50x errors in the Network tab?
- Has Gina tried from more than one browser? More than one computer? More than one network connection (like home vs campus)?
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to New
She now reports success, so closing this ticket.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to Not tracked
Also available in: Atom