Widget in profile not working
Added by Marilyn Weber about 6 years ago.
Updated over 5 years ago.
User Laura Baecher (https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/members/lbaecher/) writes:
Hello-I am trying to add the other sections like "education" to my profile and when I add, click OK and Save Changes, it won't save. I've tried several times-I am on a mac using Firefox.
I can't replicate this since I already have Education as a used widget. Can you see what could be going wrong? Thanks!
- Status changed from New to Reporter Feedback
Adding/removing/editing widgets is generally working. In order to do further troubleshooting, I'll need more information from the user.
- Has the user tried only 'Education' or other widgets as well?
- What has the user tried putting into 'Education'? If it's possible to share the exact text, it'd help me eliminate some potential sources of the problem.
- "It won't save" could mean a number of things. Is the user getting an error message? Does 'Save Changes' lead to a blank screen? Or perhaps the page reloads, but the profile is changed?
- Category name set to Public Portfolio
- Target version set to Not tracked
Bump on this. Heard anything back from the user, Marilyn?
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Abandoned
Also available in: Atom