Converting CUNY OIRA's PTC Wiki
Thanks again for all of your help! Can you please convert the attached file from HTML to Wordpress? The site name should be cuny-ptc. This is a higher priority (but still, please don't rush!) than the other Wiki conversion that I'll be posting in a minute.
Thank you again for all of your help! We are all INCREDIBLY appreciative!
#1 Updated by Raymond Hoh about 1 year ago
- Category name set to WordPress (misc)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version set to Not tracked
I've registered the
cuny-ptc site and have added you as an administrator.
I've activated the Academica theme as well as two plugins that I think will help your site:
- Add Categories to Pages (allows you to categorize your pages)
- Widget Context (allows you to define when a widget should display)
I will do the wiki import later this week and will let you know when it is complete.
#2 Updated by Raymond Hoh about 1 year ago
I decided to do the import now!
I've attached the XML file. Same process as before.
Login to the WordPress admin dashboard and navigate to the "Tools > Import" page. Then, select "Run importer" under the "WordPress" heading and attach the XML file.