- Login: lrhody
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2015-11-09
- Last connection: 2023-10-27
|NYCDH Community Site||Reporter||2017-08-24|
|CUNY Academic Commons||Manager||2015-11-09|
- 01:20 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #19119 (Duplicate): Updating Make theme
- The GCDI website is experiencing a few errors that are a result of needing to update to the most recent version of Ma...
- 01:39 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #17084: cuny.is links not connecting in chrome
- I don't know what to say. I tried it multiple times on Friday, and I couldn't get the shortlinks to work. I opened it...
- 11:20 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #17084 (Rejected): cuny.is links not connecting in chrome
- Currently, when I'm using Chrome and trying to access anything with a http://cuny.is/ short links, I'm getting a "The...
- 04:10 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #13473: Some categories in the customize panel are still missing on the PressForward theme
- Hi Boone... If you issue that pull request, I'll be sure to follow up with Mandy and Sean. The theme is a separate re...
- 11:38 AM CUNY Academic Commons Support #13016: possible to run code examples, like in Jupyter Notebooks?
- Sorry to be late to the party but this is fantastic news. We're looking into using repl.it in the DHRI curriculum sit...
- 06:56 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #12647: Calendar Page
- Looks great to me. Thanks, Ray!
- 06:16 PM CUNY Academic Commons Support #12647: Calendar Page
- Nope, those are the main things: Return to full calendar and repairing the category buttons seems most pressing. Than...
- 01:34 AM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #10722: StatPress performance & migrate to per-site Google Analytics
- I think the self-service option would be awesome. I did notice that our monthly stats report dropped off, and it woul...
- 06:18 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #10997: Website disappeared
- Thanks, Boone!
- 11:56 PM CUNY Academic Commons Bug #10997: Website disappeared
- Thanks for looking into it in detail, Boone!
Also available in: Atom