Plugin Package tag appearing incorrectly at top of plugins.php
At https://dev.commons.gc.cuny.edu/wp-admin/plugins.php?plugin_status=all&paged=1&s I'm seeing a "Plugin Packages: Multimedia" graphic appearing at the top of the list, not attached to any plugin. Is this maybe due to a plugin being filtered from the list? See screenshot.
#2 Updated by Raymond Hoh almost 3 years ago
Hi Boone, can you see if you pulled the latest changes from the
cac-plugin-packages submodule on production?
I fixed this in
cac-plugin-packages here - https://github.com/cuny-academic-commons/cac-plugin-packages/commit/154e9043d8eead41ad4adaab6648abc676b9adcd
cac-plugin-packages submodule for the
cac repo is pinned to a more recent commit.
Update - Looks like production is using the latest changeset. I can't duplicate this on my local set up. Will look into this some more.
#3 Updated by Raymond Hoh almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
The problem was attempting to inject the "Plugin packages" line by matching the table row's
For example, the YouTube Embed Plus plugin has the following table row markup:
<tr class="inactive" data-slug="youtube" data-plugin="youtube-embed-plus/youtube.php">
I was expecting
youtube-embed-plus to be the
data-slug, but the wordpress.org API uses
youtube, which is weird and not what I was expecting. I fixed this by doing a prefix match against the
data-plugin attribute, which contains the correct slug I'm looking for.
Pushed as a hotfix to production.