Brief Descriptor and About You Profile Fields do not display on mobile devices
Added by scott voth over 2 years ago.
Updated over 2 years ago.
Bret Maney writes "When you view the profiles on mobile (Safari or Chrome on iPhone but I believe on Android as well), the “Brief descriptor” and “About You” fields don’t show. If you swipe down, you can sort of get a glimpse of them, but not really."
I too see them briefly, but then they disappear.
- Status changed from New to Staged for Production Release
- Target version set to 1.17.6
Thanks for the report. It looks like something funny happens when the WP toolbar height changes at narrow window widths, so that our 'sticky' library incorrectly calculates the offset of the top row, thinking that it should be 'stuck' even before scrolling has begun. It's likely that much of this logic will have to be rewritten as we move to an upgraded version of jQuery #13352, which will require an upgrade to the Waypoints library in cac-advanced-profiles. As such, I'm going to put a small hack in place to make it work rather than digging into the root causes. See https://github.com/cuny-academic-commons/cac-advanced-profiles/commit/8296401561c67dbb7eb7d202db5e53cb666b74c1
- Related to Bug #13352: jQuery update for bp-nelo added
- Target version changed from 1.17.6 to 1.17.7
- Target version changed from 1.17.7 to 1.17.6
- Status changed from Staged for Production Release to Resolved
Also available in: Atom