I've created a website (https://ulysses.commons.gc.cuny.edu/wp-admin/) but, for some reason, quite unexpectedly I got a message which says "There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions." I'm checking my email and don't see any emails. Could you please suggest what should I do in this case?
You can reach me at email@example.com.
- Priority name changed from Normal to High
Raising this to high priority. The student is very worried.
- Status changed from New to Reporter Feedback
It looks like this is the same issue as #13656. As in that case, I've manually changed the theme to one that works. See #13657.
- Related to Bug #13657: Activating commentpress-modern theme can cause fatal errors if commentpress-core plugin not active added
Thanks, Boone. Was he using the same theme as the tonlin site?
No, it was commentpress-theme rather than commentpress-modern, but it was the same root issue.
I don't see any content on the Dashboard for the site, so I'm guessing the user hasn't created any.
I'm probably misled by the Archives: October 2018 link on the right. Apologies!
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Resolved
- Target version set to Not tracked
Tentatively marking resolved. Let me know if there are more problems, and thanks!
Also available in: Atom