Top-level nav-bar drop-down nav doesn't match navigation
I just noticed that the dropdown off of what used to be called the BP-nav bar doesn't match our main navigation. It still lists papers, for instance, and doesn't list courses. The two should match. Please see attached
Updated by Raymond Hoh about 1 year ago
- Category name set to Toolbar
- Status changed from Assigned to Staged for Production Release
- Assignee changed from Boone Gorges to Raymond Hoh
- Target version set to 1.18.19
I've updated the main "CUNY Academic Commons" toolbar menu by:
- Changing "Papers" to "Courses"
- Adding "About > Open Educational Resources" and "About > Conferences"
If there are no other changes, let me know if we should push this to production.
Updated by Raymond Hoh 12 months ago
Forgot to update this thread to say that I've removed the "Home" link in the CAC toolbar admin menu. See https://github.com/cuny-academic-commons/cac/commit/99f05008167a029da2a720d532c48fa0ef5a01eb.
This will be deployed tomorrow.