Top-level nav-bar drop-down nav doesn't match navigation
I just noticed that the dropdown off of what used to be called the BP-nav bar doesn't match our main navigation. It still lists papers, for instance, and doesn't list courses. The two should match. Please see attached
#1 Updated by Raymond Hoh about 1 month ago
- Category name set to Toolbar
- Status changed from Assigned to Staged for Production Release
- Assignee changed from Boone Gorges to Raymond Hoh
- Target version set to 1.18.19
I've updated the main "CUNY Academic Commons" toolbar menu by:
- Changing "Papers" to "Courses"
- Adding "About > Open Educational Resources" and "About > Conferences"
If there are no other changes, let me know if we should push this to production.
#3 Updated by Raymond Hoh 19 days ago
Forgot to update this thread to say that I've removed the "Home" link in the CAC toolbar admin menu. See https://github.com/cuny-academic-commons/cac/commit/99f05008167a029da2a720d532c48fa0ef5a01eb.
This will be deployed tomorrow.