JITP link doesn't seem to be working - "page not redirecting properly"
When I try to go to the Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy (http://jitp.commons.gc.cuny.edu/), I'm getting the message - "Page is not redirecting properly."
#3 Updated by Luke Waltzer over 9 years ago
#6 Updated by Matt Gold over 9 years ago
- Category name set to WordPress (misc)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Boone Gorges
- Priority name changed from Normal to Urgent
- Target version set to 1.3.11
Wondering whether this happened after your release of 1.3.10; I've checked in with the JITP group and no one was editing the site at the time.
#8 Updated by Boone Gorges over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
Thanks for pointing me in that direction, Luke. Fixed in https://github.com/castiron/cac/commit/3db7c9a9fe290fe18e0876e3feaa657c5e40eee9