Design review of our new profile header
FYI, I have a design question for our designer -- I'm wondering whether we should get rid of the white space between the top menu and the profile header (it disappears on scroll down when the profile header shrinks). He's not on redmine, so I'll ask him via email and report back.
- Target version changed from 1.5 to 1.6
I think that the profile is set for our initial release. I'm moving this to a future milestone for further discussion and iteration.
- Category name changed from BuddyPress (misc) to Public Portfolio
- Target version changed from 1.6 to 1.7
- Target version changed from 1.7 to 1.8
Too late to make substantive changes for 1.7. Matt, I'm moving to 1.8 preliminarily, but if you have already reached out to the designer, feel free to close the ticket or reassign as appropriate.
- Target version changed from 1.8 to 1.9
- Target version changed from 1.9 to 1.10
Matt, is this still an issue?
- Is duplicate of Feature #2881: Redesign the UX for Profiles added
- Status changed from Assigned to Duplicate
- Target version deleted (
Let's fold this into #2881, which might be part of a larger redesign.
Also available in: Atom