Completion mouseover on editing version of profile is blank
I'm glad to see the completion percentage symbol on the public profiles. However, mousing over the question mark icon currently produces a blank rectangle underneath, at least for on a mac w/chrome. Ray, can you please test?
Please see the attached screenshots, in both regular and editing mode.
- Status changed from Assigned to Reporter Feedback
Looks fine when I edit my own profile. Have you tested other browsers?
Tested on Chrome 40, Firefox 35 and IE 11.
Matt, I think the reason why you see a blank rectangle is because your profile is 100% complete.
Perhaps we need to add a special message when a profile is fully complete into the rectangle.
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Raymond Hoh to Samantha Raddatz
Aha. If that is the case, then, yes, we need a message there. Assigning to Sam
How about: "Congrats, your profile is complete! Remember to periodically update it with your latest information, interests, and achievements."
Thanks -- that's great. Small edits below:
"Congratulations--your profile is complete! Remember to update it periodically with your latest information, interests, and achievements."
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Samantha Raddatz to Boone Gorges
- Target version set to 1.7.12
Also available in: Atom