domain mapping request - Talia Schaffer
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Boone Gorges
Thanks, Scott. The request to IT will go out on Monday morning.
- Assignee changed from Boone Gorges to Matt Gold
- Target version set to Not tracked
Thanks. Matt, I'm assigning back to you until I've heard that IT has completed the request. Please feel free to reassign to me when that's done.
- Assignee changed from Matt Gold to Boone Gorges
IT reports that this is done.
I have mapped Talia's domain, but have set "Primary" to "No".
This means that
www.taliaschaffer.com will redirect to
taliaschaffer.commons.gc.cuny.edu for the time being.
Once Talia lets us know that she has set her
www.taliaschaffer.com domain to point to the Commons, we'll set "Primary" to "Yes" so her site will resolve there.
Can someone from the Community Team reach out to Talia to tell her to read step 2 of this codex article?
- Status changed from Assigned to Hold
- Status changed from Hold to Reporter Feedback
Sorry! Meant to set the ticket status to "Reporter Feedback"!
I've added Patrick Sweeney as a watcher on this ticket. Patrick, can you please reach out to Talia? Thanks
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Resolved
Thanks for getting back to me, Patrick.
www.taliaschaffer.com should now resolve to the Commons.
Going to mark this as resolved.
Also available in: Atom