Registration page text change
we need to alter the registration text to remove the following line:
"We cannot support undergraduate students or course websites at this time."
Not sure whether I can/should just go in and edit.
#1 Updated by Boone Gorges about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Reporter Feedback
- Target version set to 1.9.32
The text is hardcoded, so I'll have to change it.
The sentence before the one you've quoted says "The CUNY Academic Commons is currently available for use by <strong>CUNY faculty, staff, graduate students, graduate alumni, postdocs, and (in special cases) non-CUNY members involved in CUNY projects</strong>". Do you want this wording changed? Maybe this whole paragraph can be cut.
#3 Updated by Boone Gorges about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Boone Gorges to Tahir Butt
Tahir, I've got a tap-in for your first contribution. The file in question here is wp-content/themes/bp-nelo/registration/register.php. Can you please do the following:
1. Make sure you've checked out the 1.9.x branch and have pulled the latest changes from GitHub
2. Make the requested change to the registration wording
3. Commit the change, with a commit message that references this ticket number (#6404)
4. Push to origin 1.9.x
5. Leave a comment here with a link to the GitHub changeset
This'll give you a basic sense of our Git workflow.
Feel free to follow up here or via email if you need pointers at any step.
#4 Updated by Tahir Butt about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Tahir Butt to Boone Gorges