Deleted Sites Show Up On Courses Tab
A member writes: "Can a deleted site be removed from showing up in search on Academic Commons?
I deleted the English Department Open Educational Resources course site. However, when I did a search in "Courses" it showed up. When I clicked on the site, I get the message "This site is no longer available." I would prefer that the site not show up in any searches."
- Status changed from New to Reporter Feedback
- Target version set to 1.18.11
Could I get clarification on how the user deleted the site? The technique we use for this depends in part on the particular path the user took when marking the site as 'deleted'.
Van's response: "Within the site, I went to tools, and selected "Delete Site".
I then had to confirm deletion in the email sent from WP."
Thanks for confirming. I'll look at this for the next release.
- Target version changed from 1.18.11 to 1.18.12
- Target version changed from 1.18.12 to 1.18.13
- Target version changed from 1.18.13 to 1.18.14
- Target version changed from 1.18.14 to 1.18.15
- Target version changed from 1.18.15 to 1.18.16
- Target version changed from 1.18.16 to 1.18.17
- Target version changed from 1.18.17 to 1.18.18
- Target version changed from 1.18.18 to 1.18.19
- Target version changed from 1.18.19 to 1.18.20
- Related to Feature #14457: Toggle for Public Sites in Course Directory added
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Testing Required
- Target version changed from 1.18.20 to 1.19.0
This will be fixed as part of #14457 in 1.19.0.
Also available in: Atom