Unable to access new.commons.cuny.edu - getting wordpress error
I've been trying to post an entry on the news blog and have been trying to access via the links Matt has sent me: https://news.commons.gc.cuny.edu/ and http://news.commons.gc.cuny.edu/wp-admin
I keep getting a wordpress error stating "This site has been archived or suspended", regardless of the browser I use or whether I'm logged in or out. Matt seems to be able to access it with no issue. Any idea what's going on?
I've attached a screenshot of the error.
- Assignee set to Boone Gorges
Just to note: Seth tried both http and https URLS
I've unspammed the site.
Ray, any idea off the top of your head what might trigger a site's being spammed?
- Assignee changed from Boone Gorges to Raymond Hoh
- Target version set to Not tracked
- Status changed from New to Reporter Feedback
- Assignee changed from Raymond Hoh to Seth Persons
Seth, do you still encounter this problem when trying to access news.commons.gc.cuny.edu?
This might have been related to some caching issues we were experiencing a few weeks ago. See #4180, #4154.
- Status changed from Reporter Feedback to Resolved
Haven't seen this problem crop up again, so I'm closing in favor of #4180.
Also available in: Atom