Plus symbol problem in SP
Jojo Karlin writes:
"The + symbol doesn't appear beside text formatted in lists."
I reported that it would be considered for future releases. Thanks!
- Target version set to Future release
Thanks for reporting, Marilyn. Can you provide some additional details? Does this mean that it's impossible to add multimedia in the context of a list item?
I think she meant that she was unable to comment on text in a bulleted list
- Assignee set to Raymond Hoh
Ah, I see - that makes more sense. Thanks!
This may be a configuration-level issue for Inline Comments. Ray, can you have a brief look? If it's something we can easily fix, let's do it. (I'm guessing it won't be easy.)
It should be as simple as adding the
<li> element to the Inline Comments selector. I have Social Paper's selectors hardcoded at the moment.
I'll experiment with this in 1.9.12 once that milestone is added.
- Target version changed from Future release to 1.9.12
OK, that's good. Can you also verify that the change won't wreak havoc with Christian's code that keeps track of editor changes? I thought I recollected that an assumption was made there about
<p> elements, but I could be misremembering.
Oh crud, you're absolutely right! It will probably wreck havoc :(
Hmm, yes this will be an issue as things stand. I'll have a go at making the tag name(s) generic when I get a moment.
- Target version changed from 1.9.12 to 1.9.13
- Target version changed from 1.9.13 to 1.9.14
- Target version changed from 1.9.14 to 1.9.15
- Target version changed from 1.9.15 to 1.9.16
I'm keen to have a crack at this, but am in the final stages of a substantial project. I will have a go as soon as possible.
- Assignee changed from Raymond Hoh to Christian Wach
- Target version changed from 1.9.16 to 1.9.17
- Status changed from New to Rejected
I have had a decent look at the existing code and would say that this a far-from-trivial feature to implement. In the light of the discussion at the last CAC WebEx meeting, I have marked this as wontfix. If a requirement to implement this arises, please re-open.
Also available in: Atom