ACERT website down
Our website, acert.hunter.cuny.edu, is down. I am unable to even access the Wordpress CMS. I've attached a screenshot. Please help!
#1 Updated by Boone Gorges over 3 years ago
- Category name changed from Domain Mapping to WordPress Plugins
- Target version set to 1.13.5
The plugins-list plugin introduced a spaceship operator into its late-June update. This operator is supported only on PHP 7+. I have removed it in a hotfix, but have not yet committed the fix.
I guess we need to fix the plugin and then blacklist it from being updated until after we update PHP. I don't have the time to figure this out at the moment, so I'm leaving the ticket open.
In the meantime, the site is up.
#4 Updated by Boone Gorges over 3 years ago
There is a bit of redirect magic happening due to domain mapping, so I'm CCing Ray here.
I'd suggest that the user try a different browser, or try clearing the browser cache. (Firefox in particular can be weird about caching redirects.) If the problem persist, please provide more details:
- what is the URL being requested?
- what URL shows in the location bar?
- what error do you get in the browser? ("too many redirects", or something like that)
- are you logged in? if so, what is the user account?
- OS/browser info