Events Page Re-Skin
Update the events page design to coordinate with the new design.
- Skin the calendar view
- Create navigation similar to the directories that have "all events", "my events", and "featured" (We could change "featured" to "conferences" if that makes more sense)
- add in a filter by campus
- Create a list view that uses cards similar to the directory page
- I would argue that the list view might be more compelling as the default view that first shows up rather than the calendar - and then users can toggle to the calendar
- updated single event page https://commons.gc.cuny.edu/events/event/new-media-lab-general-meeting-19/
Any and all feedback here is very welcome. Especially from people who have used the event feature before.